Volumetric Fog pack V2.1 for Torque3D
Welcome at the download page of the Volumetric Fog pack for Torque3D. This pack contains
all the necessary source files to add the Volumetric Fog object to your installation of T3D.
Just click on the button below to start the download. After downloading, unzip this file to a
folder of your choice and follow the instructions in the Installation guide (InstallationGuide.pdf).
Installation requires addition and modification of the source-code.
Also included in the package are a few models which can be used as an example on how to create the Volumetric Fog object shapes, or can be used directly in the T3D Worldeditor.
This is an addition to the Torque3D engine. After following the included installation guide you will have a new object called VolumetricFog added to the engine. Installation requires addition and modification of the source-code.
- Any shape (.dts or .DAE format) is possible, concave shapes render but may have issues due to DirectX limitations,
- User-defined fog color and density per object,
- Animated modulation of fog density and fog color on 2 layers using a texture,
- onEnter and onLeave callbacks for the controlobject,
- Fog dissolving and thickening of the fog through TorqueScript,
- Screenspace glow posteffect,
- Modification of the Lightray posteffect.
- A working copy of Torque3D, MIT version 3.5 will do, available here,
- Your imagination to use the new VolumetricFog object in your missions (just as fog, poisonous gas cloud or fake volumetric light).
The Volumetric Fog pack is released under the MIT-license. A full description of the license can be found here.
NoneBack to top of this page