The Volumetric Fog Pack is now available for download. It is under the MIT-license, so free of use, modification and so on, although donations are appreciated.
- Any shape (.dts or .DAE format) is possible, concave shapes render but may have issues due to DirectX limitations,
- user-defined fog color and density per object,
- Animated modulation of fog density and fog color on 2 layers using a texture,
- onEnter and onLeave callbacks for the controlobject,
- dissolving and thickening of the fog through TorqueScript.
- A working copy of Torque3D, MIT version 3.5 will do,
- Your imagination to use the new VolumetricFog object in your missions (just as fog, poisonous gas cloud, fake volumetric light).
In here you find topics concerning our Volumetric Fog Pack for Torque3D.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest