DoorClass pack for Torque3D
Welcome at the download page of the DoorClass pack for Torque3D. This pack contains
all the necessary source files to add the Door class to your installation of T3D.
Just click on the button below to start the download. After downloading, unzip this file to a
folder of your choice and follow the instructions in the Installation guide (InstallationGuide.pdf).
Installation requires addition and modification of the source-code.
Also included in the package is an example of a swinging single door which can be used on how to create and add swinging and sliding doors to your worlds.
This is an addition to the Torque3D engine. After following the included installation guide you will have a new class called Door added to the engine. Installation requires addition and modification of the source-code.
- A new class used to create and operate sliding and swinging doors,
- Per object or per block messages for locked and blocked doors,
- Per block sounds for opening/closing doors,
- Per block sounds for locked doors,
- callbacks for opening, closing, locked and blocked doors,
- You can operate it without the need to know if the door is open, closed, locked or blocked through TorqueScript.
- A working copy of Torque3D, MIT version 3.5 will do, available here,
- Your imagination to use the new DoorClass in your missions.
The DoorClass pack is released under the MIT-license. A full description of the license can be found here.
NoneBack to top of this page